AT A GLANCE
- Extra warm mitten with integrated LINER
- Simply flip open thumb and finger flap – ideal for handling
- Breathable mitten, highly wind and water repellent
- Premium Insulation PRIMALOFT Gold with 100% recycled content
- Extra pocket for HEAT Handwarmer
- Goatskin palm – soft and robust
- Suitable for all touchscreens
- Flip open the mitten flap and slip out with the LINER.
- You can fix the mitten flap with a magnet.
- Silver textile for easy operation of touch screens
- Extra pocket on the back of the hand
- Practical pull-out loops between the fingers
- Fold your thumb down and fix it.
- Useful catch strap so that no part gets lost.
- Extra long waistband against cold bridges. 2 x drawstring for optimal fit, as well as against wetness and snow.
Weight: ≈ 375 gram
ALWAYS WITH YOU
Using small carabiners you can easily attach the HEAT 3 gloves to your equipment or connect them to the Polar Hood overcoat. It’s nice to know that no part can get lost!
INSIDE AND OUT
- Breathable microfiber, highly wind and water repellent
- Insulation Primaloft Gold – environmentally friendly synthetic down with 100% recycled content
- Warms without being bulky
- Moisture-regulating and breathable
- Retains the insulating effect even in wet conditions
- Dries quickly
REAL GOAT LEATHER
- Warmer than any high-tech fiber
- Pleasantly soft and yet resilient
- Highly breathable
- Strongly water repellent
- Extremely durable
- Tip: HEAT Leather Balm for optimal care
GOOD TO KNOW
Differences between SMART and SPECIAL FORCE: The HEAT 3 SMART are touchscreen compatible, have more goatskin on the palm and more insulation on the waistband, and are therefore warmer.
How warm should it be? LINER + SHELL are warmer than HEAT 3 SMART gloves. The HEAT 3 SMART are again warmer than the HEAT 3 SPECIAL FORCE.
TRIED AND TESTED
Originally developed for military units in Germany and Austria – now worldwide popular as multifunctional outdoor gloves.
EVEN IN EXTREMELY
These gloves have already been successfully used on Mount Everest, K2, Siberia, the South Pole and the far north of Canada.
|HEAT 3 SMART||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13|
|cm||14 – 15,5||16 – 17,5||18 – 19,5||20 – 22||22,5 – 24||24,5 – 26||26,5 – 28||28,5 – 30|
|inch||5,5 – 6,2||6,3 – 6,9||7 – 7,8||7,9 – 8,8||8,9 – 9,5||9,6 – 10,3||10,4 – 11,1||11,2 – 11,8|
Measure the circumference of your hand as shown on the picture (tape should not be too firm).