• The Agilite Six pack was designed to be the best hanger pouch on the market. Validated downrange in months of real missions, our objective was to weed out all the issues with existing dangler pouches.
• Most hangers are too long, flapping and dangling below your beltline and hindering your movement.The Six pack’s geometry is optimized to have the same storage capacity but be way more compact, and not get in your way.
• Many hanger pouches have top zippers that make it hard to access or see what’s inside them. The Six Pack dangler pouch integrates seamlessly with the rest of your gear and allows you to have both fast, one-handed access, and also visibility of your pouch’s contents.
• The Six Pack has a built-in flap that self-retains the tourniquet even if the pouch is not full and has a protective cordura exterior.
• Inside the pouch you have internal elastic retention as well as a loop area for attaching velcro-backed inserts.
• You can add a fanny pack conversion kit, so you can convert it for day-to-day use in seconds.
• For organization, you have 2 separate zipper pockets with different tactile zipper heads so you can distinguish them by feel, without looking down.
• Whether you’re defending your country at the tip of the spear, defending your community or defending your home, the Six Pack will give you an edge
• Once Size Fit All
• Can attach via front plate carrier loop or inside front plate bag flap
• 500D CORDURA® Mil Spec Tactical Nylon
• Milspec Webing
• YKK Zippers
• Drainage Hole
• Dimensions: 9.6″x4.3″x2.7″
• Weight: 154.5g
• Storage capacity: 1.8 Liters
• Gives you extra, easy-to-access, storage below your plate carrier
• Ergonomic shape does not ride too low so it does not impede your movement
• Multiple internal and external attachment methods
• Large capacity but more compact than traditional hanger pouches
• Built to give you visibility of dangling pouch contents
• Integrated lower flap gives fast access and protection to tourniquets
• Converts to a fanny pack in seconds with conversion strap (not included)
• Battle-Proven in Israel
We're all enthusiasts ourselves and we know what it's like to be waiting for ages for a new boots, backpacks, or be charged an unfair amount for delivery! Bearing this in mind, we never charge you more for delivery than it costs us - especially when taking into account packaging costs). We will always dispatch your order as soon as we can, but please be aware we're only human and sometimes do come across extra busy periods.
The delivery time varies greatly depending on the service you have selected and which country you are in, but please see below for a guide. The countries are just examples, as a general rule the delivery time is longer if you are further from the Latvia.
UPS: Western Europe: 3-6 days. Northern and Eastern Europe: 2-5 days. USA & Canada: 3-6 days. Australia, Japan: 4-8 days. All other areas: 5-10 days.
UPS Express: Western Europe: 1-3 days. Northern and Eastern Europe: 1-3 days. USA & Canada: 3-4 days. Australia, Japan: 3-5 days. All other areas: till 7 days.
Venipak: Latvia 1 day. Estonia 1-2 days. Lithuania 1-2 days.
Free shipping in Europe on orders over €149
Free shipping in UK on orders over €149
Free shipping in United States on orders over €349
Free shipping in United States on orders over $355
Free Shipping in Latvia on orders over €49
Free shipping in Baltics on orders over €99
Free shipping in Canada on orders over €349
Free shipping in Israel on orders over €249
Free shipping in Serbia on orders over €349
Free shipping in Ukraine on orders over €349
*Please note that we do not currently ship to Ukraine.
Free shipping in Switzerland on orders over €349
Free shipping in Liechtenstein on orders over €249
Dispatching time 1-2 working days.
Our website is built specially to make international shipping easy - just add the products you would like to your basket and our website will show you the shipping options and prices. You can make payment with your Credit / Debit Card, Paypal.
Please note: Customers living outside the EEC (European Economic Community) may have import fees and/or taxes added to their deliveries by you country's customs office when entering the destination country.
We do not have any control over these fees and are not legally responsible for them. It is the responsibility of the customer to research into any fees that may be charged and pay these on arrival. You will be able to find information about this on your country's government website. In some cases they may take weeks or months to be billed for these, but usually after 2-3 weeks it is safe to assume that your order has not been subjected to any import fees. As always, if you would like any help with looking into this please don't hesitate to contact us.
Important note for all delivery services:
Under no circumstances can Tacsale be held responsible for non-delivery of items if the customer has provided an incorrect address. Postal insurance does not cover this and we are not able to re-dispatch orders where this problem has occurred without payment being taken for the order again. In this case, we will of course refund you if the first parcel dispatched is returned to us. If the incorrectly-addressed order is returned to us, then it's no problem to re-send or refund you for it.