**AGILITE JUMP RETENTION TABS™ COME IN A SET OF 3**
• Say goodbye to threading/knotting bungee cords and pull tabs that then get in your way. Agilite Jump Retention Tabs™ can be donned and doffed instantaneously on the Pincer™ Placard and anywhere else you have hook & loop.
• They provide additional rock-solid retention for magazines or other items during airborne or other particularly turbulent ops.
• They incorporate Agilite’s proprietary AG™ polymer pull tab technology so even when applied, they give you unhindered, one-handed access to your magazines.
Optimized for the Agilite Pincer™ Placard but can work with other Placards or mag pouches that have a hook and loop interior.
• Weight: 0.110lbs (0.05kg)
• Hook attachment external, loop attachment internal
• Agilite Jump Retention Tabs™ give you instant, rock-solid retention of magazines or other items without the need for threading or knotting bungee cords.
• Optimized for the Agilite Pincer™ Placard but can also work with other Placards or gear that has hook and loop
• Attach/detach in seconds to any tactical gear that have hook or loop during airborne or other particularly turbulent ops so you never lose a mag.
• Incorporated proprietary AG™️ polymer pull tabs for unhindered, one-handed draw/re-insertion of magazines
We're all enthusiasts ourselves and we know what it's like to be waiting for ages for a new boots, backpacks, or be charged an unfair amount for delivery! Bearing this in mind, we never charge you more for delivery than it costs us - especially when taking into account packaging costs). We will always dispatch your order as soon as we can, but please be aware we're only human and sometimes do come across extra busy periods.
The delivery time varies greatly depending on the service you have selected and which country you are in, but please see below for a guide. The countries are just examples, as a general rule the delivery time is longer if you are further from the Latvia.
UPS: Western Europe: 3-6 days. Northern and Eastern Europe: 2-5 days. USA & Canada: 3-6 days. Australia, Japan: 4-8 days. All other areas: 5-10 days.
UPS Express: Western Europe: 1-3 days. Northern and Eastern Europe: 1-3 days. USA & Canada: 3-4 days. Australia, Japan: 3-5 days. All other areas: till 7 days.
Venipak: Latvia 1 day. Estonia 1-2 days. Lithuania 1-2 days.
Free shipping in Europe on orders over €149
Free shipping in UK on orders over €149
Free shipping in United States on orders over €349
Free shipping in United States on orders over $355
Free Shipping in Latvia on orders over €49
Free shipping in Baltics on orders over €99
Free shipping in Canada on orders over €349
Free shipping in Israel on orders over €249
Free shipping in Serbia on orders over €349
Free shipping in Ukraine on orders over €349
*Please note that we do not currently ship to Ukraine.
Free shipping in Switzerland on orders over €349
Free shipping in Liechtenstein on orders over €249
Dispatching time 1-2 working days.
Our website is built specially to make international shipping easy - just add the products you would like to your basket and our website will show you the shipping options and prices. You can make payment with your Credit / Debit Card, Paypal.
Please note: Customers living outside the EEC (European Economic Community) may have import fees and/or taxes added to their deliveries by you country's customs office when entering the destination country.
We do not have any control over these fees and are not legally responsible for them. It is the responsibility of the customer to research into any fees that may be charged and pay these on arrival. You will be able to find information about this on your country's government website. In some cases they may take weeks or months to be billed for these, but usually after 2-3 weeks it is safe to assume that your order has not been subjected to any import fees. As always, if you would like any help with looking into this please don't hesitate to contact us.
Important note for all delivery services:
Under no circumstances can Tacsale be held responsible for non-delivery of items if the customer has provided an incorrect address. Postal insurance does not cover this and we are not able to re-dispatch orders where this problem has occurred without payment being taken for the order again. In this case, we will of course refund you if the first parcel dispatched is returned to us. If the incorrectly-addressed order is returned to us, then it's no problem to re-send or refund you for it.